Product Description & Features:
- Save Money With A 2-in-1 System: Remove hard water minerals and harmful contaminants for families of 1-to-5 with one single-tank system instead of buying 2 separate systems.
- Superior Hardness Removal: This hybrid water softener/filter has a 31, 000 grain capacity, an above average hardness removal rating of 120 grains per gallon, and an iron removal rating of 3 ppm which helps reduce reddish-brown stains on drains and water using appliances.
- Water Contaminant Reduction: This whole home filtration system reduces sediment, chlorine taste, and odor from the water used throughout your entire home.
- Efficiently Use Salt: The WHESFC is a smart water softener, meaning it uses demand-initiated regeneration technology to produce soft water as your home needs it, reducing salt costs over the life of the system.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA. Questions Call the Whirlpool helpline
- No Filter to Replace: The WHESFC Pro Series Hybrid cleans its own filter as needed — you will never have to replace the filter.
- Uses up to 25% less salt and water than previous Whirlpool models by monitoring your water usage and only regenerating when necessary. Older timer-based models regenerate on a set cycle regardless of how much water you’ve used; which can result in unnecessary water and salt consumption.
Water Channel Partners
*** Estimated Price: $790.00
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
RvWHS-1-1-rv water heater switch