VOGREX Anode Rod for RV Water Heater Suburban Camper Travel Trailer Replacement Part 9.25″ x 3/4″ NPT- Magnesium with PTFE Thread Seal Teflon Tape, 2Pack
Product Description & Features:
- Extends the service life and efficiency of RV water heaters with a replaceable anode rod made specifically for suburban water heaters. Remove the plastic drain plug and insert the anode rod. When you need a replacement, unscrew the old one and insert the new one. The anode rod is easy to replace and should be inspected every three months.
- 99.8% purity of high quality magnesium anode rod, made of high quality AZ63 magnesium alloy, non-toxic, completely safe for human body! Compatible with all models of suburban RV water heaters(D、DE、DEL、DEM)
- Suitable for RV and camping water heaters. Replace parts Suburban 232767. Size 9 ¼ “long, with ¾” thread, use 1-1/16 “socket (order our double hex spanner socket set to save even more!)
- Magnesium water heater anode rods provide better protection for your tank. Replacement of the anode rod before a malfunction occurs can reduce corrosion inside the tank and significantly extend the life of the water heater
- To extend anode life, drain water from tank whenever the RV is not being used. Avoid any extended time of non-use with water in the tank.
*** Estimated Price: $15.85
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
RvWHS-1-1-rv water heater anode rod