RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod, Water Heater Anode Rod with PTFE Tape and Element Wrench1-1/2″ hex,Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks – 9.25″ Length ¾” NPT Threads
Product Description & Features:
- ★ For RV water heaters and camper water heater. Replacement Part Suburban 232767 and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon water heater anode rod. Large Roll Of Teflon Pipe Thread Sealing Tape and Element Wrench1-1/2″hex Included for you.Size: 9¼” Length and has¾” NPT Thread.Uses a 1-1/16″socket.
- ★ These RV water heater anode rods are made from superior quality, extra-durable magnesium guaranteed to withstand the test of time. These water heater magnesium anode rods work better than aluminum ones in attracting corrosive elements, protecting your water heater and prolonging its life span with little to no investment.
- ★ For use in RV water heaters,Magnesium anode rod,Absorbs the corrosive action caused by hot water,Extends water heater tank life.Anode rods should be replaced regularly,Always keep a spare in your RV.
- ★ Package included:This practical RV water heater kit includes 2 magnesium anode rods,1 BONUS PTFE tape,1 Element Wrench1-1/2″ hex,all set for fixing up your water heater tank and optimizing its functionality!
- ★ Please check Fitment and Part Number before Ordering!100% Satisfactory service, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email!We will solve it for you in the first time!
*** Estimated Price: $21.99
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
RvWHS-1-1-rv water heater anode rod