PRO+AQUA Portable RV Water Softener, 16,000 Grain, Pre-Filled high-Capacity Resin, Neoprene Shield, w/connectors – Protects RV Water Systems from Hard Water deposits, Build-up, Corrosion, and Scale
Product Description & Features:
- PREMIUM PRO FEATURES: Wide 10-3/8″ base for maximum stability on uneven surfaces. High Flow ports for minimal pressure drop and 5 GPM flow. The 16,000 grain capacity will provide up to 40 days (2,000 gallons) of softened water depending on your hardness and usage. Additional female adapter included for backwash (WS-P-REG-KIT kit available for faster regeneration). Conditions Well or City water. Reduces Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Lead, Radium and other Heavy Metals. Ready for use in 5 minutes!
- PREMIUM VALUE: This Portable Softener & Conditioner produces twice the gallons compared to a standard model and offers the best value and is the best compact RV softener on the market measuring about 10″ x 19.5″ total size.
- TOP CAPACITY: Designed for portability and durability, this 16,000 grain unit is the perfect choice for serious RV/boat owners, carwash detailer or any outdoor person or professional looking for the best mobile softener on the market. Provides approx. 40% more soft water than any other unit on the market in its size. Regenerates in under 30 minutes, with 2 boxes of table salt, to get you back on the open road. Us the optional 2 in 1 WS-P-REG-KIT Pre-filter/Regenerating Kit to easily regenerate.
- BUILT TOUGH: Designed in California and built with high grade NSF materials, this mini mighty unit will keep on producing great soft water for years to come. The tank inner shell is made of high grade Polyethylene and reinforced with a durable fiberglass wrap. The Polyethylene inner shell houses the NSF Certified food-grade premium resin. The unit has 3/4″ high flow in/out Garden Hose ports with a removable head and comes fully assembled with riser tube and premium top and bottom distributors.
- READY FOR USE: The standard garden hose connections allow it to easily connect between the park faucet and your RV, Boat or Pressure Washer. The unit comes fully assembled, charged and ready for use and requires no tools or electricity to operate and get started. Included is a female to female adapter to allow you to backwash the unit when regenerating without the optional WS-P-REG-KIT 2 in 1 prefilter/regenerating kit.
*** Estimated Price: $240.70
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
RvWHS-1-1-rv water heater element