Copper RV Water Heater Tank Rinser Flusher and Anode Rod Set | Remove Sediment from the Bottom of RV Water Heater | Copper Handle and Cleaning Wand with Bending Tip
Product Description & Features:
- FLUSHER & ANODE ROD SET: the flusher can lift the sentiment at the bottom of the water heater and the anode rod absorbs the corrosive action caused by hot water. With this set, you can prolong the service life of your RV water heater.
- ANODE ROD: size and material type: magnesium zinc anode rod, 9 1/4″ long, 3/4″ threads. Fits for almost all water heaters including; A.O.smith, Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard 3/4″ NPT Anode Rod Connection. Anode rod acts as a powerful filter for the water stored in the heater.
- COPPER HANDLE & SHUT OFF VALVE: the handle is made of high quality copper, ensuring durability, anti-corrosion, reliability and a long service life. This copper handle also has a shut off valve. With this valve, you can shut the water off without having to go to the faucet when you flip it.
- STURDY CONNECTION: the wand and handle are connected by thread. The connection is very sturdy and it won’t shoot off into the water tank while flushing it. The bending tip can easily reach all the spots in your water heater and chase the residue out.
- CONNECT EASILY: the handle is threaded for screwing on a normal garden hose. You can easily attach a garden hose to the tank rinser.
*** Estimated Price: $15.99
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
RV Water Heater