4Pcs RV Water Heater Anode Rod & Flush Wand & Element Socket- 9.25″L x 3/4″NPT Thread Magnesium Rod for Suburban, Mor-Flo, with Dual Hex Wrench Removal Tool, Camper Hot Water Tank Cleaning Rinser
Product Description & Features:
- 【RV Water Heater Tool Kit】You will receive 2 pcs anode rods, 1 pcs RV water heater tank flusher, 1 pcs dual hex element socket wrench and 1 pcs Teflon tape. The scale condensed on the heat pipe will become thicker and thicker, affecting the heating speed and power consumption. The flusher quickly removes lime deposits from the bottom of the water heater. And regular annual replacement of the anode rod can reduce the corrosion in the tank and extend the life of the water heater.
- 【 High-Quality Anode Rod】Our RV anode rod is made of magnesium AZ63 alloy, non-toxic and odorless. It can effectively inhibit limescale condensation on the inner wall and on the heat pipe. Regular replacement of RV hot water heater anode rod helps to avoid you from spending a lot of money to replace the RV water heater. Anode rod size is: 9 ¼” long, ¾” diameter with ¾” NPT thread, installation with 1-1/16″ socket (Included in the product), Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters.
- 【Multifunctional Flusher】The metal rod for RV hot water flush wand is made of stainless steel and can be extended into the tank. When you turn the detachable nozzle counterclockwise and remove it, the washer can spray strong water in two directions to remove all dead corners in the water tank. The nozzle can also be rotated to change its spray volume to suit a variety of applications. It comes with a 1/2″ quick coupling and a 3/4″ garden hose fitting for direct connection to the garden hose.
- 【Element Remove Socket】This heavy-duty dual hex wrench socket is made of high-quality carbon structural steel. One end of this wrench is a 1-1/16 inch hex, which can remove all 3/4 inch NPT anode rods. The other end measures 1-1/4 inch hex. Can be used with a screwdriver inserted into the hole in the wrench, no additional tools are required. Allows you to quickly remove and install the anode rod for easy RV and Camper water heater maintenance.
- 【Use Precautions】Before you are ready to maintain the water heater tank, be sure to turn off the water heater, cool the hot water, and release the pressure in the tank! To prevent you from injury, and splashing of sewage, please perform this operation. Wrapping Teflon (PTFE) tape around the top of the anode rod nut will allow it to be installed on the tank a little tighter.
*** Estimated Price: $26.99
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
rv water heater parts