3 Pack RV Water Heater Anode Rod and Flush Wand, 9.25″L x 3/4″ NPT Thread RV Magnesium Anode Rod Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo (RV Water Heater Tank Rinser & RV Water Heater Anode Rods & Tape)
Product Description & Features:
- ????【Perfect Combination】You will receive 1 RV Water Heater Flush Wand, 2 RV Anode Rod and 1 Teflon Tape. The scale condensed on the heat pipe will become thicker and thicker, which will affect the heating speed and power consumption. The flusher quickly removes lime deposits from the bottom of the water heater. Regular replacement of RV Anode Rods every year can reduce corrosion in the tank and prolong the service life of the water heater.
- ????【High Quality Anode Rod】Our RV Hot Water Heater Anode Rod is made of magnesium AZ31B-alloy, non-toxic, odorless and entirely safe for the human body. It can effectively inhibit the scale condensation on the inner wall and heat pipe. Replacing your RV Hot Water Tank Anode Rod regularly will help you avoid spending a lot of money replacing your RV water heater.
- ????【Compatibility & Note】RV Hot Water Heaters Anode Rod is 9 ¼” long, 0.79″ diameter with ¾” NPT thread, installation with 1-1/16″ socket (socket not included), compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water heaters. Before maintaining the water heater tank, be sure to turn off the water heater first, let the hot water cool down, and release the pressure in the tank! To prevent you from being injured and splashing dirty water, follow this procedure. Teflon tape make anode rod fit tighter on the tank.
- ????【Multifunctional Flusher】RV Hot Water Tank Flush Wand is made of stainless steel with a non-skid handle. Equipped with 1/2″ quick connect adapter and 3/4″ garden hose adapter, it can be used directly with the garden hose. You can also remove it and you can use the 3.9″ long metal nozzle alone as needed. Nice for washing cars, air conditioners, etc.
- ????【Powerful Cleaning】RV Tank Cleaning Wand tip is small and curved to reach into the tank. The nozzle is removable, when you remove the nozzle by turning it counterclockwise, the flushers can spray water in both directions with a strong stream of water to quickly clean all dead corners in the tank. When using the nozzle, you can also rotate the nozzle to change its water outlet surface to suit various occasions.
*** Estimated Price: $22.99
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
rv water heater parts suburban